A study performed by a market research firm in the US showed that only 7.8% of all twitter messages could be said to have any ‘value’. The remaining 92.2% was useless or without value.
Question: what is the business case of the Twitter service? It has to be brilliant; Here is a service which people can use to send out trivial and useless messages to anybody. To one question is; are people going to pay for the right to end out useless en trivial messages?