Archive for the tag 'Twitter'

Aug 17 2009

Twitter’s businesscase

Published by under Technology

A study performed by a market research firm in the US showed that only 7.8% of all twitter messages could be said to have any ‘value’. The remaining 92.2% was useless or without value. Question: what is the business case of the Twitter service? It has to be brilliant; Here is a service which people can […]

Comments Off on Twitter’s businesscase